DEVELOPING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC VISION FROM CAPTURE TO OUTPUT
Using digital tools to develop and strengthen you photographic vision
With Capture One Pro 9 and Photoshop
This 2 1/2 day workshop designed for those with some previous experience with digital photography, and editing in both Lightroom and Photoshop.
Topics Will Include:
- Find a New Sense of Discovery Through Your Camera
- Learn a New Way of Approaching Composition
- Quick RAW Development for a B&W Workflow
- Strengths of Lightroom, Capture One Pro, and Photoshop—Why you can't, and shouldn't, do it all in Lightroom
- Multiple B&W Conversion Techniques and Choosing the Best Option for Each Image
- Intuitive Burning, Dodging, and Masking Techniques with Capture One and Photoshop
- Basic Printing and Color Management for Digital B&W
- Comprehensive Critique Sessions
Extensive knowledge or experience in these programs is not required, but due to the time constraints we can't cover basic camera operation and or cover an introduction to Photoshop. If you have not used Capture One Pro, I do go through a quick tour, and explain why I think it is a better RAW converter than Lightroom, and show my unique Capture One workflow for digital black and white. I do approach the concepts from a standpoint that is easy to understand, and will allow you to then utilize some of the advanced features in these programs—Photoshop especially.
None currently scheduled.
Please sign-up to be notified of up-coming workshops.
Including your address can help me know where there is higher demand and possibly schedule workshops in your region.