Download Installer (v1.4)
QuadToneProfiler-QuickCurve-DN Release Notes
July 31, 2019
This is an update with new features and bug fixes and Apple Gatekeeper app notarization for security features in future releases of macOS.
- Added starter curve for Lodima Grade 2 gelatin silver chloride contact printing paper using Fixxons or Pictorico transparency film
- Added starter curve for Ilford MultiGrade Classic gelatin silver fiber-based paper using Pictorico Gloss White Film
- Smoothing is now done on more points that result in more accurate and smoother linearized curves
- Behind the scenes speed impovements
- Fixed a problem with quad file and process notes not loading or saving correctly in the linearization module
- Averaging multiple samples from 51-step targets does not work correctly.
- Use QTR DataTool to average multiple measurements from a 51-step target until a fix is in place.
- The in-app updates disabled due to the new Apple security settings. I am looking for an alternative, but updates will need to be done by downloading the new version manually. I will send an email notification for future updates until an in-app fix is in place.
- Crash reporting has been disabled until a future update due to the same security settings issue. Please email problems directly to email@example.com
Version 1.3 Release Notes:
September 30, 2018
This update contains important bug fixes to solve crashes after loading bad measurement data in the linearization module.
Added support for loading measurement files made with the QTR StepWedgeTool Photoshop plugin
Better support for ColorPort measurement files
Better support for files made from manually entered measurements
Fixed a problem when selecting folders containing measurement data that can cause crashes with some operating systems.
Fixed crashes from loading unsupported measurement data file
Averaging multiple samples from 51-step targets does not work correctly.
Use QTR DataTool to average multiple measurements from a 51-step target until a fix is in place.
Version 1.2 Release Notes:
September 22, 2018
New features include:
Automatic update options
Now includes free demo mode
Support for more measurement file formats and patch sizes
Support for CGATS, DataTool.txt, QTR-LinearizeData-out.txt, QTR-Stepwedge-Tool.txt, ColorMunki.csv, SpyderPrint.txt files
Support for 21, 51, 86, 101, 128, 129, and 256-step grayscale targets
Automatic averaging of multiple samples for 21, 51, and 86-step targets
Built-in data smoothing options
General stability and speed improvements
System and Printer Requirements:
MacOS version 10.11+ (El Capitan or later)
Epson StylusPro or SureColor Printers with UltraChrome K3 Inksets
Supported Printers P600 – P9000, x800-x900
Measurement device or flatbed scanner